HQTS Manufacturer Audits are an important step in a quality vendor evaluation process. Our professional auditors can help you to determine if certain representations made by a vendor are accurate. This is so important in deleoping countries where some suppliers will do or say just about anything to land your business.
Our standard factory audit can be customized to your requirements, but is typically comprised and priced at two levels. A simple Standard Factory Audit and a Technical Factory Audit.
- The Standard Factory Audit includes the following:
- Factory ownership
- Legal operating status
- Confirm facilities locations
- Business size and employee count
- General production capabilities
The Technical Factory Audit includes the above, as well as a department-by-department review and verification of:
- Facilities condition including structure, number of workers, labor law compliance, area of workshop, etc.
- Evaluate the manufacturer’s production system, including working condition, facilities, machines, technical capability and environmental control system.
- Evaluate the quality system to ensure the presence of inspectors and correct methodology for quality control
- Evaluate the management capability
- Evaluate the financial condition, including registered capital, bank credit grade
Take A Look At Our Sample Report For Supplier And Manufacturer Audits
In September 2017, HQTS Group opened a new branch in Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan Province. The new branch focuses on government procurement and quality control inspections. In response to the growing demand for third-party services in China’s Midwest region, HQTS Group provides highly specialized quality control inspections for customers in that region. The … Continue reading “HQTS Opens New Inspection Branch in Henan Province”
HQTS is pleased to announce we will exhibit at the the 122nd Canton Fair in Guangzhou, China. We invite you to drop by and learn more about how HQTS can help you meet your quality assurance goals. Details to follow at our booth 4-4 [Loca … Continue reading “The 122nd Canton Fair ”