HQTS Manufacturer Audits are an important step in a quality vendor evaluation process. Our professional auditors can help you to determine if certain representations made by a vendor are accurate. This is so important in deleoping countries where some suppliers will do or say just about anything to land your business.
Our standard factory audit can be customized to your requirements, but is typically comprised and priced at two levels. A simple Standard Factory Audit and a Technical Factory Audit.
- The Standard Factory Audit includes the following:
- Factory ownership
- Legal operating status
- Confirm facilities locations
- Business size and employee count
- General production capabilities
The Technical Factory Audit includes the above, as well as a department-by-department review and verification of:
- Facilities condition including structure, number of workers, labor law compliance, area of workshop, etc.
- Evaluate the manufacturer’s production system, including working condition, facilities, machines, technical capability and environmental control system.
- Evaluate the quality system to ensure the presence of inspectors and correct methodology for quality control
- Evaluate the management capability
- Evaluate the financial condition, including registered capital, bank credit grade
Take A Look At Our Sample Report For Supplier And Manufacturer Audits
HQTS is pleased to announce we will exhibit at the HOTELEX Shanghai. We invite you to drop by and learn more about how HQTS can help you meet your quality assurance goals. We can be found at booth E2A33.
HOTELEX is a series of leading hospitality equipment, supplies and fine food trade fairs China, held in the cities of Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
HOTELEX Shanghai covers the entire hospitality and catering value chain from Catering Equipment Supply, Tableware,to Food and Beverage … Continue reading “HOTELEX Shanghai”
Richard Fan, CEO of HQTS Group Ltd., is pleased to announce a formal joint operating agreement has been signed with Chicago based QA International Services Co Ltd. The agreement effectively moves all QAI Asia operations to HQTS, and QAI becomes the sole representative for HQTS in the USA. “We are happy for the opportunity to …Continue reading