Container Loading Inspection (CLI) guarantees HQTS technical staff are monitoring the entire loading process. We check that your order is complete and securely loaded into the container before shipment. This is the final opportunity to confirm compliance with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
This quality control inspections includes a condition evaluation of the shipping container, verification of product information, quantities loaded, packaging compliance, and overall supervision of the loading process.
Once the container is loaded, an HQTS seal is applied to the container to reduce the risk of product substitution after loading.
Items covered in this inspections:
- Record of weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No.
- Container inspection to assess damage, moisture, perforation, smell test
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Random selection of sample cartons to verify actual packaged products
- Supervise the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Seal the container with the customs’ seal and HQTS seal
- Record the seal Nos. and departure time of container
Process of container loading inspection
Download container loading inspection infographic here.
In September 2017, HQTS Group opened a new branch in Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan Province. The new branch focuses on government procurement and quality control inspections. In response to the growing demand for third-party services in China’s Midwest region, HQTS Group provides highly specialized quality control inspections for customers in that region. The … Continue reading “HQTS Opens New Inspection Branch in Henan Province”
HQTS is pleased to announce we will exhibit at the the 122nd Canton Fair in Guangzhou, China. We invite you to drop by and learn more about how HQTS can help you meet your quality assurance goals. Details to follow at our booth 4-4 [Loca … Continue reading “The 122nd Canton Fair ”