Container Loading Inspection (CLI) guarantees HQTS technical staff are monitoring the entire loading process. We check that your order is complete and securely loaded into the container before shipment. This is the final opportunity to confirm compliance with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
This quality control inspections includes a condition evaluation of the shipping container, verification of product information, quantities loaded, packaging compliance, and overall supervision of the loading process.
Once the container is loaded, an HQTS seal is applied to the container to reduce the risk of product substitution after loading.
Items covered in this inspections:
- Record of weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No.
- Container inspection to assess damage, moisture, perforation, smell test
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Random selection of sample cartons to verify actual packaged products
- Supervise the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Seal the container with the customs’ seal and HQTS seal
- Record the seal Nos. and departure time of container
Process of container loading inspection
Download container loading inspection infographic here.
In June 2017, the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) published an amended version of European standard EN 71-3:2013+A3:2018, Safety of toys – Part 3: Migration of certain elements. The amendments are primarily related to lead limit and are highlighted as below: Category I toy materials, migration lead limit changed from 13.5 mg/kg to 2.0 mg/kg …Continue reading