Container Loading Inspection (CLI) guarantees HQTS technical staff are monitoring the entire loading process. We check that your order is complete and securely loaded into the container before shipment. This is the final opportunity to confirm compliance with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
This quality control inspections includes a condition evaluation of the shipping container, verification of product information, quantities loaded, packaging compliance, and overall supervision of the loading process.
Once the container is loaded, an HQTS seal is applied to the container to reduce the risk of product substitution after loading.
Items covered in this inspections:
- Record of weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No.
- Container inspection to assess damage, moisture, perforation, smell test
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Random selection of sample cartons to verify actual packaged products
- Supervise the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Seal the container with the customs’ seal and HQTS seal
- Record the seal Nos. and departure time of container
Process of container loading inspection
Download container loading inspection infographic here.
HQTS is pleased to announce we will exhibit at the 123rd Canton Fair, Guangzhou. We invite you to drop by and learn more about how HQTS can help you meet your quality assurance goals. You can find us at booth 4-4 [located on the service floor (Pearl River Promenade) in Hall 4].
China Import and Export Fair, also known as the “Canton Fair”, was established in 1957. Canton Fair is a comprehensive international trading event with the longest history, the largest scale, the most complete exhibit v … Continue reading “The 123rd Canton Fair”
Download the latest product recalls to identify unsafe consumer products. Remember that safety recalls don’t expire, so check our news page regularly. Consumer Product Recalls March 2018 HQTS is accredited to test against all major regulatory standards for the import of consumer goods. You can rely on the expertise and technical resources of HQTS’ …Continue reading