Container Loading Inspections (CLI) guarantees HQTS technical staff are monitoring the entire loading process. We check that your order is complete and securely loaded into the container before shipment. This is the final opportunity to confirm compliance with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
This quality control inspections includes a condition evaluation of the shipping container, verification of product information, quantities loaded, packaging compliance, and overall supervision of the loading process.
Once the container is loaded, an HQTS seal is applied to the container to reduce the risk of product substitution after loading.
Items covered in this inspections:
- Record of weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No.
- Container inspection to assess damage, moisture, perforation, smell test
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Random selection of sample cartons to verify actual packaged products
- Supervise the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Seal the container with the customs’ seal and HQTS seal
- Record the seal Nos. and departure time of container
With the advent of the IoT, virtual reality, live streaming, and digital globalization, improving access to data and information is becoming a vital component of business success. In recognition of this, HQTS is proud to introduce a major innovation in quality control services: the Live Inspection. HQTS is on the leading edge of industry trends … Continue reading “HQTS Introduces Live Quality Control Inspections”
HQTS is pleased to announce we will exhibit at Children-Baby-Maternity Expo (CBME) in Shanghai, China. We invite you to drop by and learn more about how HQTS can help you meet your quality assurance goals. Details to follow at our booth … Continue reading “Children-Baby-Maternity Expo China (CBME)”