- Posted by: HQTS
Marketing Content Manager
Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Marketing Content Manager to work with various departments including technical, sales and marketing both domestically and Internationally (Vietnam, India, Russia, UK, USA, South America etc.), to develop, create (work with team; design, writers, technical), and distribute content throughout our owned channels as well as through third party solutions (such as press release platforms etc.). The marketing content manager will be responsible for managing the content calendar and delivering, on time and as needed. They will need to have experience with copywriting or content creation, preferably social marketing coordination, as well as content strategy, including experience and understanding of marketing in the B2B Industry. Knowledge of design and how Content, Keywords and SEO/SEM work together is necessary and Knowledge of the quality control Industry is a plus.
1. Manage and execute content strategy for all related campaigns.
2. Support and (work with marketing team to) create and deliver all content needed for offline Events, Seminars and Trade shows as well as including managing the online content strategy, calendar and working with the marketing team to produce and distribute content for our own channels.
3. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
4. Measure and optimize marketing campaigns related to content on social media, landing pages, blog/website etc.
5. Work with our SEO partners to optimize content, using keyword research and following their suggestions etc.
6. Work with design to make content presentable, and adhere to Brand guidelines, to create a consistent Brand image across all channels.
7. Be able to work across cultures and time zones to communicate content strategy and deliver content to various marketing teams in Vietnam, India and Russia for translation by local teams.
8. Communicate with local Country marketing coordinators (Vietnam/India/Other), to deliver analytics and measurables for content posted and promoted for both organic and paid, during offline events as well as usual online marketing.
9. Be familiar with google analytics, and social analytics to be able to measure, track and report on, engagement, leads and results.
10. Be constantly thinking about how we can expand our Brand reach, engagement, conversions for organic and lower our CPA/CPC.
11. Stay current with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing etc.
1. BA/BS in Marketing and/or in similar field and/or equivalent work experience.
2. In-depth knowledge of content strategy (Video/picture/Text – especially in B2B) as well as comfort with research and copywriting/writing.
3. Be familiar with and have an understanding of the marketing landscape, including paid, owned and
earned media and how content fits into this overall.
3. Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate across cultures and departments.
4. Native level fluency in English
5. Broad understanding of global markets
Salary:RMB16k to 20k monthly
All qualified and interested applicants, please forward your resume with expected salary and availability information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We sincerely appreciate all applications; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To know more about us, please visit www.hqts.com.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.