The coronavirus has had a massive global impact on many of our business models. This online conference will discuss the challenges e-commerce businesses have experienced and overcome during this period. It will consider the possible future of online shopping and outline how HQTS can help your business to succeed post COVID-19.
Opening remarks and introductions to the online conference and to our speakers; Edwin & Dale for HQTS, Alin for Zalora and Yvon for Saint Germain Consulting.
Challenges & opportunities of supply chain management in the e-commerce industry.
- How will retail buyer’s behaviours change post COVID-19?
- Is the e-commence boom sustainable?
- What are the trends and challenges?
- The Zalora business case
How can third parties capitalise on this change?
- The value of third-party providers to e-commerce
- HQTS’ best practice
- Questions & answers from Alin and Yvon
- Closing remarks from Edwin