- Posted by: HQTS
Dear Valued Exhibitors of VIFA EXPO 2020,
The Organizer of VIFA EXPO (we) would like to thank you for your sympathies and companies for VIFA EXPO during the time.
The Vietnam International Furniture & Home Accessories Fair – VIFA EXPO 2020 is scheduled from 11 – 14 March, 2020 at SECC. However, we recognize that this is time to take necessary actions to ensure the benefits of the Exhibitor in the current situation:
- The Covid-19 is complicated and unpredictable with the outbreak in China and some countries like Korea, Japan, the EU…
- Most of the furniture fairs in the ASEAN region are postponed officially.
- Most of the flights to Vietnam are transited in China, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong which have highly caution level of Covid-19.
- There are 86% of the feedback from our survey want to postpone the fair due to thebhealth safety and efficiency of the fair.
- HCMC Department of Industry & Trade, HCMC Department of Health and HCMC Department of Foreign Affairs recommend postponing the fair until the safer situation.
After carefully reviewing and considering the situation comprehensively with adequate information, We – The Organizer would like to announce to all Exhibitors that “The Vietnam International Furniture & Home Accessories Fair – VIFA EXPO 2020 will be officially postponed”.
We are negotiating with the SECC for the new dates for VIFA EXPO 2020 (estimated in July 2020). The information is delivered to all Exhibitor as soon as it is specified. This is a force majeure that is out of the Organizer and Exhibitor’s control. Therefore, we do hope to have all the Exhibitors’ sympathies and companies in this difficult situation.
THE ORGANIZER OF VIFA EXPO 2020