HQTS, a leading global service provider in quality assurance, is accredited by CNAS against ISO 17020 for inspection and ISO 17025 for testing.
A sequences of production activities illustrated in records and photos to give you a full control of the manufacturing processes. No Surprises.
- To minimize the risk of delayed shipment by confirming production rate.
- To monitor the full manufacturing process from receiving materials to shipping, according to your quality requirement.
- To assess production technology, equipment, environment, raw material purchasing and quality control processes, qualifications, experience and workers skill and subcontracting processes of factory.
- To analyse potential problems during production in order to develop a preventive control plan.
- To give an overview of factory production capability.
- To update the status of Pre-production, Production sample, Shipment sample as per client’s schedule.
- To facilitate the turnaround of sample approval.
- To check the availability of material and accessories from the start of production.
- To check the quality of material and accessories in terms of colour, size, types etc.
- To draw sample for lab testing, if required.
Initial Production Inspection
- To check the quality of products from initial production, in order to ensure they reach shipment sample quality level.
- Report to the factory for any issues detected and require immediate improvement.
- To review production plan and schedule.
During Production Inspection
- Visit factory at intervals to monitor production plan and schedule.
- To select semi-finished and finished products for quality check.
- To identify major issues during production and to require factory to implement corrective action.
- Report to client for any subcontracted processes and require factory to control production quality for those subcontracted orders.
- To perform inspection for finished products when goods are 100% completed, packed and ready for shipment.
- To randomly select finished products according to ISO 2859.
- To confirm finished products are in full compliance with client’s requirements.
- To supervise loading process according to delivery schedule, including a condition evaluation of container, verification of product information, quantities and packaging.
- To confirm the correct product quantity is properly handled and secured on the means of transport.