- Posted by: HQTS
We have a dedicated compliance department that handles matters related to ethics and bribery. This group has developed and implemented an anti-bribery control system modeled on the system used by USA financial institutions under banking regulations.
This robust ethics program includes the following features to assist in mitigating instances of bribery:
- Inspectors are full-time employees paid at above market rates
- We have a zero tolerance anti-bribery policy
- Initial and continuing ethics education
- Regular analysis of inspector AQL data
- Incentives for reporting violations
- Unannounced inspection audits
- Unannounced inspector audits
- Periodic rotation of inspectors
- Fully transparent investigations
If you wish to obtain a copy of our ethics policy, please contact us today.