Webinar: A Complete Guide to RoHS: The Fundamentals and Future
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) is a compulsory directive which requires all businesses to comply when trading electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union (EU). RoHS is regularly updated, so it’s important for suppliers to stay informed of the latest regulations (currently RoHS 2.0).
In this webinar, find out whose responsibility it is in your supply chain to ensure RoHS compliance and how to get certified. Is it the raw materials purchaser, manufacturer, importer, or other’s job to handle? Tune in as two industry experts deliver essential advice and give a comprehensive guide to everything RoHS while looking ahead to the future for the directive.
In this webinar, you will watch:
- An overview of the smart home appliance Industry with a focus on the European smart Home appliance sector post-Covid including future growth and opportunities.
- The role of the smart home and connected appliances in IoT including standardisation and security.
- The benefits of smart home appliances for energy consumption and those for the citizen.
- Smart home challenges and how developing EU legislation is and will affecting the industry.
- The IoT Supply Chain for the Smart Home and challenges.
- Q&A Session
Time (10 am , London Time)
October 29th, 2020
10:00 am – 11:00 am
Host and Presenter
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Environmental Expert, Assent Compliance
Managing Partner and RoHS Environmentalist, AiDUO sprl. Consultancy
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, please contact us at:
Telephone: +86 400 611 2125