Energy & Power Plant Inspection and Quality Control
HQTS offer quality assurance services tailored to the needs of the energy and power plant industry, from power generation inspection services to technical manpower support.
Our services are designed to reduce the risks associated with sourcing non-compliant products from your supplier and improve the overall quality control practices in your project.
Energy and Power Plant Quality Services
At HQTS, we specialise in providing quality assurance services. With over 25 years of experience and a track record of serving 50,000 clients, our expertise spans a broad range of product categories, including:
- Power Transmission Materials and Equipment
- Thermal Power Station Materials and Equipment
- Wind Power Equipment
- Photovoltaic Power Equipment and Modules
- Hydropower Station and Metal Structure
Our End-to-End Quality Assurance Services
Our services span the entire Energy and Power Plant sectors, covering every stage from project planning to completion.
- Design Phase: Procurement consultation, Project risk assessment, Supply chain management services
- Procurement Phase: Supplier assessment, Factory inspection, Port inspection
- Construction Phase: Technical manpower support, Onsite quality and schedule management, HSE management, Non-destructive testing and In-service inspection of production facilities and equipment
Power Generation Inspection
Our power generation inspection services involves the inspection and testing of equipment and materials used in power generation, boilers, turbines, generators, fuel handling equipment, emission control systems, transformers and more.
Our power plant inspection services are available at different stages of the supply chain, including:
- Pre-Production Inspections
- Pre-Shipment Inspections
- Piece by Piece Inspections
- Container/Loading Supervision
Supplier and Factory Audits for Energy and Power Plants
We offer supplier and factory audit services to ensure that your supplier’s manufacturing processes and products meet your quality requirements.
Other Quality Control Services
In addition to inspection and audit services, our team of experts can provide a range of other quality control services, including:
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you improve the quality control practices in your project.