Food & Agriculture Quality Control
HQTS offer food quality control solutions that help your business conform to quality and industry standards at every stage in your food supply chain.
In today’s world, food safety incidents present considerable risk. From the farm to the table, each stage encounters challenges in ensuring product safety, quality, and effectiveness.
Whether you are a grower or food packer or play a crucial role in the food supply chain, it is your responsibility to demonstrate integrity and prioritise safety right from the source. HQTS can be your partner to ensure food quality control is kept at every stage in your supply chain.
We serve the following industries:
Food Quality Assurance Services
Our food services encompass:
- Agriculture: Grains, Rice, Vegetables, and Fruits
- Seafood: Frozen, Refrigerated, and Dried Seafood
- Other Food: Dairy Products, Meat and Poultry Products, Processed Food, Condiments, Spices and More.
We comply with national laws and regulations, conducting quality services based on the following standards:
- Food Sampling Inspection Standards: CAC/GL 50-2004, ISO 8423:1991, GB/T 30642, etc.
- Food Sensory Evaluation Standards: CODEX, ISO, GB, and other classification standards.
- Food Testing and Analysis Standards: Domestic and international standards covering microbiology detection, pesticide residue detection, physicochemical analysis, etc
- Factory/Store Audit Standards: ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO22000, HACCP.
Our food quality assurance services include:
- Factory/Store Audits
- Food Inspections
- Pre-production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DPI)
- Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Loading/Unloading Supervision (LS/US)
- Production Monitoring
Our food auditor will assess your products based on several criteria, such as visual inspection, weight measurement, temperature control, Package check, sugar concentration testing, salinity detection, ice glazing check, and chromatic aberration inspection.
Food and Agricultural Products Testing
We can take a sample on-site and perform a third party laboratory testing and analysis. Our food and agriculture testing services include:
- Pollution Detection
- Residue Detection
- Microorganism Detection
- Physico-Chemical Analysis
- Heavy Metal Detection
- Dye Detection
- Water Quality Measurement
- Food Nutrition Label Analysis
- Food Contact Materials Testing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you maintain quality control at every stage in your food supply chain.