Food safety accidents are a real possibility these days, meaning increased scrutiny and rigorous testing on production and other areas. From farmlands to dining tables, each stage of the entire food supply chain challenged by product safety, quality, and effectiveness. Food and agriculture quality standards are of the utmost importance and central focus for industry authorities and consumers.
Whether you are a grower, food packer, or hold any other important role in the food supply chain, it’s your duty to demonstrate integrity and promote safety from the source. But these assurances can only be given where the growing, processing, procurement, and shipping are regularly monitored and tested by specialized staff.
Food Quality Assurance Services
Some of the food services we provide include:
- Agriculture: vegetables, fruits, and grains.
- Seafood: frozen seafood, refrigerated seafood, and dried seafood.
- Artifactitious Food: processed grains, dairy products, meat products, seafood products, instant foods, frozen drinks, frozen foods, potato crisps and extrusion snacks, candy, vegetables, fruits, baked foods, edible oil, flavorings, etc.
We comply with national laws and regulations and carry out quality services based on the following standards:
- Food sampling inspection standards: CAC/GL 50-2004, ISO 8423:1991, GB/T 30642, etc.
- Food sensory evaluation standards: CODEX, ISO, GB, and other classification standards.
Food testing and analysis standards: domestic and international standards, a range of standards related to microbiology detection, pesticide residues detection, physico-chemical analysis, etc.
Factory/store audit standards: ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO22000, HACCP.
HQTS food quality assurance services include:
- Factory/store audit
- Pre-production inspection (PPI)
- During production inspection (DPI)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Loading/unloading supervision (LS/US)
- Production monitoring
- Product Testing
Food & Agriculture Inspection
Some of our food and agriculture inspection items include:
- Visual inspection
- Weight measurement
- Temperature control
- Package check
- Sugar concentration testing
- Salinity detection
- Ice glazing check
- Chromatic aberration inspection
Some of our food and agriculture safety testing services items include:
- Pollution detection
- Residues detection
- Microorganism detection
- Physico-chemical analysis
- Heavy metal detection
- Dye detection
- Water quality measurement
- Food nutrition label analysis
- Food contact materials testing