Quality Control Services in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka holds a strong position in various industries, such as textiles and apparel, tea, spices, handicrafts, and more, exporting these products worldwide.
Established in 1995, HQTS has a solid presence in Sri Lanka. Our highly skilled inspectors provide quality control services nationwide for overseas and domestic clients, including key cities like Colombo, Kandy, Kurunegala, Gampaha, and Moratuwa, covering all primary product categories.
Factory Audits in Sri Lanka
Whether you need to verify the legitimacy of your supplier or ensure their ability to meet your quality standards, HQTS is your reliable partner. Our audits cover crucial aspects, including:
- Manufacturer’s Background
- Production Capacity
- Machinery, Facilities, and Equipment
- Manufacturing Processes and Production Lines
- In-house Quality Systems
- Management Systems and Capabilities
Product Inspection in Sri Lanka
Our team can carry out product inspections at factories and warehouses in Sri Lanka at every stage of the production cycle. Our experienced inspectors assess various factors, including dimensions, quantity verification, visual inspection, functionality, packaging, labelling, and any specific requirements you may have. After completing the Sri Lanka inspections, we will provide you with a detailed inspection report – giving you full transparency.
Types of Quality Inspection Services in Sri Lanka:
- Food Inspections in Sri Lanka
- Before Production Inspection
- During Production Inspection
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Piece-by-Piece Inspection
- Container Loading/Unloading Supervision
Other Quality Control Services
HQTS provides various high-level quality control solutions in addition to our core services. These services include:
- Product Testing in Third Party Laboratories
- Product Compliance Consultancy
- Production Monitoring
- Governmental Certifications for Exports
Get in touch with us today and find out how HQTS can help you verify your product quality in Sri Lanka.