During Production Inspection
During Production Inspection (DPI) or otherwise known as DUPRO, is a quality control inspection conducted while production is underway, and is especially good for products that are in continuous production, that have strict requirements for on-time shipments and as a follow-up when quality issues are found prior to manufacturing during a pre-production inspection.
These quality control inspections are conducted during production when only 10-15% of units are completed. During this inspection, we will identify deviations and give feedback on corrective measures. In addition, we will re-check defects during the pre-shipment inspection to confirm they have been corrected.
At each stage of the production process, our inspectors will produce a full and detailed inspection report, together with supporting pictures to provide you will the comprehensive information and data you need.
The Benefits of a During Production Inspection
It enables you to confirm that quality, as well as compliance to specifications, is being maintained throughout the production process. It also provides early detection of any issues requiring correction, thereby reducing delays.
During Production Inspection | DPI/DUPRO checklist:
- Production status
- Production line evaluation and timeline verification
- Random sampling of semi-finished and finished product
- Package and packaging material
- Overall assessment and recommendations
What you can expect:
- Highly trained technical inspector monitoring the quality of your goods
- Inspector can be onsite within three working days of your order
- A detailed report with supporting pictures within 24 hours of inspection
- A brand champion working onsite to improve your supplier’s quality