Footwear Quality Inspections
HQTS quality control inspection and testing services for footwear ensures that your customer are receiving the quality level they have come to expect from you.
Our services provide quality assessments and monitoring from the point materials arrive at the factory through loading the product for shipping. And, at any point in between. Our industry educated technicians, perform quality control inspections from cutting through stitching all the way to final packing.
Our Inspections Services include:
- Pre-Shipment Inspections
- Sample Checking
- During Production Inspections
- Container loading and unloading Supervision
- Piece by Piece Inspections
- Production Monitoring
- Pre-Production Inspections
In-House Footwear Testing Lab
Our experts offer technical guidance in conforming to industry, regulatory and your exacting standards,. We also ensure compliance with all USA, European and international directives, standards and testing requirements such as: AATCC, ASTM, REACH, ISO, GB, and others. This is in addition to our own exacting performance guidelines and testing methods for footwear products.
Because reliable, high quality footwear has a significant impact on customer satisfaction and brand success, working with HQTS can help you avoid the issues that put your bottom line at risk.
Our laboratory covers the next footwear testing Items:
Physical test items
- Whole shoe inspection：Tortuosity, tension, sole peeling strength, aging……
- Interior test: color fastness, Martindale wear resistance……
- Vamp detection: coating adhesion, twists and tears……
- Sole detection: anti slip test, sole wear resistance, hardness……
- Accessory test: wear resistance, rust proof and strength test ……
Chemical testing items
- Total lead, total cadmium
- Hexavalent chromium
- Chlorinated phenols
- Sensitizing and carcinogenic dyes
- Dimethyl fumarate（DMFu）
- Nickel release (Nickel Release)
- Banned azo dyes（AZO)
HQTS is a proud member of the next Footwear Associations