Footwear Quality Control, Testing and Inspections
Produce high-quality footwear that conforms to your specifications and meets customer expectations every time.
At HQTS, we understand the importance of producing high-quality footwear that meets consumer expectations. Our footwear quality control services help manufacturers and retailers ensure that their products are not only safe and durable but also compliant with regulatory requirements.
Footwear Quality Control Company
In the footwear industry, quality control is crucial to ensure compliance with various regulations, standards, substance restrictions, labelling, and testing requirements.
At HQTS, we understand the importance of these factors and have been providing quality control services to businesses worldwide for decades. We provide a full range of services to meet all your needs.
Footwear Quality Inspection
HQTS team of inspectors is certified and trained to comply with relevant international standards and best quality management practices, ensuring that your products meet the highest safety and quality standards. Our footwear inspections cover every stage of the production cycle, including:
- Pre Production Inspection
- During Production Inspection
- Pre Shipment Inspection
- Piece by Piece Inspection
- Container Loading/Unloading Supervision
In-House Footwear Testing Laboratory
We have in-house footwear testing laboratories that cover all types of footwear, from children’s shoes to leather and athletic shoes. Our tests ensure that your footwear complies with international directives, safety standards, and testing requirements such as the SATRA TM, ASTM, REACH, and others.
Footwear Physical Performance Testing
- Whole Shoe Inspection: Sole Abrasion Resistance, Flex Resistance, Torsion Resistance
- Interior Test: Color Fastness, Martindale Wear Resistance, Water Resistance
- Vamp Detection: Coating Adhesion, Twists and Tears.
- Sole Detection: Anti Slip Test, Sole Wear Resistance, Hardness.
- Accessory Test: Wear Resistance, Rust Proof and Strength Test.
Footwear Chemical Properties Testing
- Total Lead, Total Cadmium
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Chlorinated Phenols
- Sensitizing and Carcinogenic Dyes
- Dimethyl Fumarate (DMFu)
- Nickel Release
- Banned Azo Dyes (AZO)
Other Footwear Quality Control Services
In addition to our testing and inspection services, HQTS offers various quality control solutions, including, auditing shoes factories, production monitoring, and assistance with conformity activities related to governmental certifications. Please get in touch with us today for more information about how we can help you.