Code of Conduct:
We are dedicated to adhering to the highest ethical and legal standards in order to continue our growth.
This Code of Conduct (hereinafter “the Code”) are set to provide clear directions to employees in the areas of their daily business activities.
HQTS operates in compliance with the principles of integrity, honesty and professionalism.
• Our work shall be carried out honestly, in a professional, independent and impartial manner, with no influence tolerated in respect to any deviation from either our own approved methods and procedures or the reporting of accurate results.
• Our reports and certificates shall correctly present the actual findings, professional opinions or results obtained.
• Data, test results and other material facts shall be reported in good faith and will not be improperly changed.
Conflicts of Interest
• All employees must nevertheless avoid all situations that may result in a conflict of interest in our business transactions and services.
• Under no circumstances should employees use their position, the Company’s property or information for personal gain.
We fight for a fair and healthy business environment and we do not accept any kind of conduct in breach of applicable laws and regulations of anti-bribery & anti-corruption.
Our rules are:
• To prohibit the offer, gift, or acceptance of a bribe in any form direct or indirect, including kickbacks on any portion of a contract payment.
• Not to use funds or assets for any unethical purpose to prohibit the use of other routes or channels for provision of improper benefits to, or receipt of improper benefits from customers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees of any such party, or government officials.
We are committed to –
• Compliance with at least with minimum wage legislation and other applicable wage and working time laws.
• Prohibition of child labour – strictly prohibit the use of child labour.
• Prohibition of forced and compulsory labour.
• Prohibit all forms of forced labour, whether in the form of prison labour, indentured labour, bonded labour, slave labour or any kind of non-voluntary labour.
• Respect of equal opportunities in the workplace
• Zero tolerance of abuse, bullying or harassment in the workplace.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
• All information received in the course of the provision of our services shall be treated as business confidential to the extent that such information is not already published, generally available to third parties or otherwise in the public domain.
• All employees are personally committed by the signature of a confidentiality agreement, which including not to disclose any confidential information regarding one client to another client, and not to try to make a personal profit from any information obtained in the course of your employment contract within HQTS, and don’t allow or facilitate the entry of unauthorized persons to your premises.
Fair Business Conduct
HQTS upholds fair advertising and competition standards, abide by the anti-unfair competition behavior, including but not limited to: monopoly, forced trading, illegal tying conditions of goods, commercial bribery, false propaganda, dumping, defamation, collusion, commercial espionage and/or data theft.
• We do not seek competitive advantages through illegal or unethical business practices.
• All employees should endeavor to deal fairly with the Company’s customers, clients, service providers, suppliers, competitors and employees.
• No one should take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts, or any unfair dealing practice.
Health and Safety
Health, safety, and well-being is important to HQTS.
• We are committed to provide a clean, safe and healthy work environment.
• We ensure that employees have been provided with appropriate safety training and information, and adhere to established safety practices and requirements.
• Each employee has responsibility for maintaining a safe and healthy workplace by following safety and health rules and practices and reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe conditions, procedures, or behaviors.
All employees are responsible for making compliance a vital part of our business process and future success and are expected to comply with the Code to protect themselves and the company.
No employee will ever suffer demotion, penalty, or other adverse consequences for strict implementation of the Code even if it may result in a loss of business.
However, we will take appropriate disciplinary action for any Code violation or other misconduct which, in the most serious cases may include termination and possible legal action.
We all have a responsibility to report any actual or suspected violations of this Code. Each of us must feel comfortable raising concerns without fearing retaliation. HQTS does not tolerate any act of retaliation against anyone who makes a good faith report of actual or suspected misconduct.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any aspect of this Code, you should raise them with your supervisor or our compliance division.
Global compliance Hotline:（+86）400-655-9659
Global compliance Email: email@example.com