Quality control for machinery is critical for optimising efficiency and improving your bottom line. Machinery inspections can be anything from a simple checklist inspection to one-off customised inspections, testing and compliance verification checklists based on technical engineering requirements.
HQTS machinery quality control engineers and technical staff are experienced in quality control for machinery including inspections and testing, heavy equipment, industrial plants, mining, transportation and heavy construction. We go above and beyond when it comes to machinery production, safety, operations, maintenance and shipping.
Our Services include:
- Pressure vessel of chemical and food industry
- Engineering equipment: cranes, lifts, excavators, conveyor belts, bucket, dump truck
- Mine and cement machinery: stacker reclaimer, cement kiln, mill, machine of loading and unloading
- Product of steel structure Services
- Factory audit/ evaluation
-During Production Inspection
-Inspection and supervision refer to welding, nondestructive inspection, machinery, electrical, material, structure, chemistry, safety
- FAT Witness:
-Functional inspection: safety and integrity of parts and the machinery, lines layout, etc.
-Performance evaluation: whether the performance indicator meets design specifications
-Safety evaluation: reliability of safety