Container Loading Inspection (CLI) guarantees HQTS technical staff are monitoring the entire loading process. We check that your order is complete and securely loaded into the container before shipment. This is the final opportunity to confirm compliance with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging.
This quality control inspections includes a condition evaluation of the shipping container, verification of product information, quantities loaded, packaging compliance, and overall supervision of the loading process.
Once the container is loaded, an HQTS seal is applied to the container to reduce the risk of product substitution after loading.
Items covered in this inspections:
- Record of weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No.
- Container inspection to assess damage, moisture, perforation, smell test
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Random selection of sample cartons to verify actual packaged products
- Supervise the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Seal the container with the customs’ seal and HQTS seal
- Record the seal Nos. and departure time of container
Process of container loading inspection
Download container loading inspection infographic here.
HQTS is pleased to announce we will exhibit at the HOTELEX Shanghai. We invite you to drop by and learn more about how HQTS can help you meet your quality assurance goals. We can be found at booth E2A33.
HOTELEX is a series of leading hospitality equipment, supplies and fine food trade fairs China, held in the cities of Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
HOTELEX Shanghai covers the entire hospitality and catering value chain from Catering Equipment Supply, Tableware,to Food and Beverage … Continue reading “HOTELEX Shanghai”
March 15 marks World Consumer Rights Day, which raises awareness aboutproduct safety. In support of this day, HQTS cooperated with China Fujian TV Station (FJTV-1 Helping Group) to carry out testing for erasersused by children. The goal is to discover any potential health risk, and to protect child safety during the use of this product. Eight …Continue reading